The secret of the early bookers
Posted on 15th Jan 2015
Have you ever wondered why so many people book their summer break a good six months in advance? It’s not just the cold, dark, winter weather that has them reaching for the holiday brochures. January and February are when many hotels offer their most tempting discounts, added value and complimentary extras. Airlines too are able to offer lower rates whilst demand is still low, before hiking their rates as the seats fill up later in the year.
Even if you always prioritise excellence over price, there is certainly no need to pay more than you need to, just because you have delayed making your arrangements. And the complimentary extras that hotels are sometimes able to offer can make your precious holiday weeks all the more enjoyable.
So ask us for our best recommendations for the sunnier months to come, and you can spend the last days of winter dreaming of the holidays ahead. You can review our pick of the early booking offers below, clicking through for full details. All offers here>
Short haul offers…
- 40% off at Al Bustan Place, Oman, book by 31 Jan 2015
- 40% off at Ikos Olivia, Greece, book by 28 Feb 2015 – exclusive!
- 25% off at Mazagan, Morocco, book 60 days before arrival
- 25% off + complimentary half board at St Nicolas Bay, Crete, book by 28 Feb 2015
- 20% off at Westin Resort Costa Navarino, Greece, book by 30 Apr 2015
- 20% off at Gloria Golf Resort, Turkey, book by 31 Mar 2015
- 20% off + complimentary half board at Almyra, Cyprus, book by 30 Apr 2015
- 20% off + complimentary transfers at Porto Elounda, Crete, book by 31 Jan 2015
- 15% off at Sun Gardens Dubrovnik, Croatia, book by 31 Mar 2015
- 7 nights for the price of 6 at Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia, Fuerteventura, book by 31 Jan 2015
Long haul offers, including winter sun…
- 40% off at Westin Turtle Bay, Mauritius, book by 28 Feb 2015
- 40% off at The Landings, St Lucia, book by 10 Feb 2015
- 7 nights for the price of 6 at Sugar Beach, St Lucia, book by 28 Feb 2015
- 7 nights for the price of 6 at LUX* Maldives