1 About Us :
Essential Escapes Ltd is a company registered in the UK. We are bonded with ATOL under licence number 5914. (See clause 18 below)
2 Our Agreement:
- He/she has read these booking conditions and has the authority to and does agree to be bound by them;
- He/she is over 18 years of age and resident in the United Kingdom and where placing an order for services with age restrictions declares that he/she and all members of the party are of the appropriate age to purchase those services;
- he/she accepts financial responsibility for payment of the booking on behalf of all persons detailed on the booking.
These Booking Conditions and any agreement to which they apply are governed in all respects by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter which arises between us out of or in connection with this agreement or your booking will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only. You may however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you live in those places and if you wish to do so.
- Booking Procedure:
To make a booking, as part of our procedure we may ask you to complete and return a booking form and to pay a deposit. We reserve the right to return your deposit and decline to issue a booking confirmation at our absolute discretion.
A binding agreement between you and Essential Escapes Ltd will come into existence when a) you tell us that you would like to accept our written or verbal quotation, and b) you pay us a deposit (or if within 10 weeks of departure, make full payment) and c) we issue you with a booking confirmation. A contract will come into existence as soon as we have issued you with a booking confirmation that will confirm the details of your booking. If your confirmed arrangements include a flight, we (or if you booked via an authorised agent of ours, that agent) will issue you with an ATOL Certificate as well the booking confirmation.
Upon receipt, you must check all the documents and if you believe that any details on the ATOL Certificate or confirmation or any other document are wrong you must advise us immediately as changes cannot be made later and it may harm your rights if we are not notified of any inaccuracies in any document within ten days of our sending it out (five days for tickets). We will send all documents and correspondence to the address on the booking form. Or, if you book through a travel agent or other agent we will send documents to the agent’s address.
The deposit will generally be 25% of the total holiday value, but in some circumstances the deposit may be higher. We reserve the right to ask for a larger deposit depending upon the type of holiday booked. We shall confirm the deposit amount at the time of booking. All deposits are non-refundable. The balance is payable not less than 10 weeks prior to departure. We reserve the right to ask for full payment earlier than this depending upon the type of holiday booked. Failure to pay the balance in full at the required time may result in us treating the booking as being cancelled by you in which case we will impose the cancellation charges set out in paragraph 6 below. If you are booking within ten weeks of departure full payment is required at the time of booking.
Any money paid to an authorised agent of ours in respect of a booking covered by our ATOL is held by that agent on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust at all times, but subject to the agent’s obligation to pay it to us for so long as we do not fail financially. If we do fail financially, any money held at that time by the agent or subsequently accepted from the consumer by the agent, is and continues to be held by that agent on behalf of and for the benefit of the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust without any obligation to pay that money to us.
The price of your travel arrangements has been calculated using exchange rates quoted to us by American Express on an ongoing basis in relation to the following currencies: Euros, US Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Moroccan Dirham, South African Rand, Swiss Francs, Thai Baht, UAE Dirham.
We reserve the right to amend the price of unsold holidays at any time and correct errors in the prices of confirmed holidays.
The prices featured in our publications and on our website are “lead in” prices and are intended to act as a guideline only. We will confirm the price of your holiday at the time of booking.
The price of your confirmed holidays is subject at all times to variations in
- the price of transportation resulting from the cost of fuel or other power sources;
- the level of taxes or fees applicable to the holiday imposed by third parties not directly involved in the performance of your holiday, including tourist taxes, landing taxes or embarkation or disembarkation fees at ports and airports; or
- the exchange rates relevant to your package.
You will be charged for the amount of any increase in accordance with this clause. However, if this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 8% of the total price of your confirmed holiday (excluding any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements), you will have the option of accepting the price increase and paying the requested amount, accepting a change to another holiday if we are able to offer one (if this is of equivalent or higher quality you will not have to pay more but if it is of lower quality you will be refunded the difference in price), or cancelling and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us, except for any amendment charges and/or additional services or travel arrangements not forming part of your package. Should you decide to cancel for this reason, you must exercise your right to do so within 14 days from the issue date on your confirmation.
Should the price of your holiday go down due to the changes mentioned above then any refund due will be paid to you, less an administration fee of £25 per person. However, please note that travel arrangements are not always purchased in local currency and some apparent changes have no impact on the price of your travel due to contractual and other protection in place. Unless otherwise stated your holiday will not include the cost of visas, overseas airport taxes, vaccinations, spa treatments, hotel extras, items of a personal nature, tours and excursions and chargeable activities at the hotel.
There will be no change made to the price of your confirmed holiday within 20 days of your departure nor will refunds be paid during this period.
- Cancellations by you:
Cancellations must made be in writing, by the person who made the booking and will be effective from the date that we receive the written notice. We recommend that you use recorded delivery. Since we incur costs in cancelling your arrangements, you will have to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below. These cancellation charges will apply in all cases unless we notify you otherwise before the booking is confirmed. Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges. After departure date, refunds will not be given for wholly and/or partly unused tickets, transfers, accommodation, spa treatments or other services booked as part of your holiday. The percentage below relates to the total holiday cost (excluding amendment fees and credit card charges) and the period relates to the number of days prior to departure that the cancellation is notified to us:
More than 56 days … Loss of deposit
56 – 31 days … 40% of the holiday cost
30 – 07 days … 90% of the holiday cost
06 days or less … 100% of the holiday cost
Note: Certain arrangements may incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements regardless of the timescales involved in addition to the sums detailed above.
- Cancellation by you due to Force Majeure
You have the right to cancel your confirmed arrangements before the departure date without paying the above cancellation charges in the event of unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances occurring at your holiday destination or its immediate vicinity and significantly affecting the performance of the arrangements or significantly affecting transport arrangements to the destination. In these circumstances, we shall provide you with a full refund of the monies you have paid but we will not be liable to pay you any compensation. Please see Clause 9 for more information on Force Majeure.
- Amendments by you:
We will make every effort to ensure that requests for an alteration of the booking are met subject to the limitations imposed on us by our agents’/suppliers’ terms and conditions. Requests must be received in writing from the person who made the booking. An amendment fee of £25 per person will be charged in addition to any applicable rate changes or extra costs incurred as well as any costs incurred by ourselves and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers.
You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible. Where we are unable to assist you and you do not wish to proceed with the original booking we will treat this as a cancellation by you. A cancellation fee may be payable in accordance with Clause 4.
Transfer of Booking:
If any member of your party is prevented from travelling, that person(s) may transfer their place to someone else subject to the following conditions:
- That person is introduced by you and satisfies all the conditions applicable to the arrangements;
- we are notified not less than 7 days before departure;
- you pay any outstanding balance payment, an administration fee of £40 per person transferring as well as any additional fees, charges or other costs arising from the transfer; and
- the transferee agrees to these booking conditions and all other terms of the contract between us.
You and the transferee remain jointly and severally liable for payment of all sums. If you are unable to find a replacement, cancellation charges as set out will apply in order to cover our estimated costs. Otherwise, no refunds will be given for passengers not travelling or for unused services.
Note: Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements.
- Cutting your holiday short:
If you are forced to return home early, we cannot refund the cost of any services you have not used. If you cut short your holiday and return home early in circumstances where you have no reasonable cause for complaint about the standard of accommodation and services provided, we will not offer you any refund for that part of your holiday not completed, or be liable for any associated costs you may incur. Depending on the circumstances, your travel insurance may offer cover for curtailment and we suggest that any claim is made directly with them.
- Cancellations and amendments by us:
As we plan your holiday arrangements many months in advance we may occasionally have to make changes or cancel your booking and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
Changes: If we make a minor change to your holiday, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you or your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before your departure but we will have no liability to you. Examples of minor changes include alteration of your outward/return flights by less than 12 hours, changes to aircraft type, change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standard, changes of carriers. Please note that carriers such as airlines used in the brochure may be subject to change.
Occasionally we may have to make a major change to your confirmed arrangements. ”Examples of “major changes” include the following, when made before departure:
- A change of accommodation area for the whole or a significant part of your time away.
- A change of accommodation to that of a lower standard or classification for the whole or a significant part of your time away.
- A change of outward departure time or overall length of your arrangements of twelve or more hours.
- A change of UK departure airport, as long as that change is not from one London airport to another London airport. London airports are Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and London City.
- A significant change to your itinerary, missing out one or more destination entirely.
Cancellation: We will not cancel your travel arrangements less than [60 days] before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance. We may cancel your holiday before this date if, e.g., the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached.
If we have to make a major change or cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and if there is time to do so before departure, we will offer you the choice of:
- (for major changes) accepting the changed arrangements;
- having a refund of all monies paid; or
- accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value).
You must notify us of your choice within 7 days of our offer. If you fail to do so we will assume that you have chosen to accept the change or alternative booking arrangements.
If we cancel or make a major change to your holiday less than 70 days before departure, we will pay you £40 in compensation, per person affected. The compensation that we offer does not exclude you from claiming more if you are entitled to do so.
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will not pay you compensation in the following circumstances:
- where we make a minor change;
- where we make a major change or cancel your arrangements more than 70 days before departure;
- where we have to cancel your arrangements as a result of your failure to make full payment on time;
- where the change or cancellation by us arises out of alterations to the confirmed booking requested by you;
- where we are forced to cancel or change your arrangements due to Force Majeure (see Clause 9).
Please note: where arrangements with a higher price than the original arrangements are offered by us and accepted by you, the difference in price will be deducted from any compensation payable. In no case will we pay compensation if the arrangements offered by us and accepted by you are of a higher price than those originally booked by you and in the same location where no additional payment is made by you.
If we become unable to provide a significant proportion of the arrangements that you have booked with us after you have departed, we will make alternative arrangements for you at no extra charge and, if appropriate in all the circumstances, will pay you reasonable compensation.
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Booking Conditions we will not be liable or pay you compensation if our contractual obligations to you are affected by any event which we or the supplier(s) of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. These events can include, but are not limited to war, threat of war, civil strife terrorist activity and its consequences or the threat of such activity, riot, the act of any government or other national or local authority including port or river authorities, industrial dispute, lock closure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, chemical or biological disaster and adverse weather conditions, epidemics and pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned’s control. Advice from the Foreign Office to avoid or leave a particular country may constitute Force Majeure.
Adequate travel insurance is a condition of your contract with us. You must be satisfied that your insurance fully covers all your personal requirements including pre-existing medical conditions, cancellation charges, medical expenses and repatriation in the event of accident or illness. You must provide details of your policy to us before you travel (we will not check this for suitability and it remains your responsibility at all times to comply with the requirements of this clause 10). If you choose to travel without adequate insurance cover, we will not be liable for any losses howsoever arising, in respect of which insurance cover would otherwise have been available.
- Special Requests:
If you have a particular request, it should be indicated on the Booking Form or made in writing at the time of making the booking. We will do our best to ensure that your request is met by passing it on to our supplier, although no special request can be guaranteed. The fact that a special request has been noted on your confirmation or any other documentation or that it has been passed on to the supplier is not confirmation that the request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part unless the request has been specifically confirmed. We do not accept bookings that are conditional upon any special request being met.
We endeavour to ensure that all the information and prices both on our website and in our other publications are accurate, however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You must check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking is confirmed.
- Our Responsibilities:
- We will accept responsibility for the arrangements we agree to provide or arrange for you as an “organiser” under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 and the EU Directive 2015/2302 on Package Travel (and subsequent UK regulations) as set out below. Subject to these booking conditions, if we or our suppliers negligently perform or arrange the services which we are obliged to provide for you under our contract with you, as set out on your confirmation invoice, we will pay you reasonable compensation. The level of such compensation will be calculated taking into consideration all relevant factors such as but not limited to: following the complaints procedure as described in these conditions and the extent to which ours or our employees’ or suppliers’ negligence affected the overall enjoyment of your holiday. Please note that it is your responsibility to show that we or our supplier(s) have been negligent if you wish to make a claim against us.
- We will not be responsible or pay you compensation for any injury, illness, death, loss, damage, expense, cost or other claim of any description which results from:
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected;
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of the services contracted for and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable; or
- due to unavoidable and extraordinary circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or
- an event which either ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers and subcontractors could not, even with all due care, have foreseen or forestalled.
- We limit the amount of compensation we may have to pay you if we are found liable under this clause:
- loss of and/or damage to any luggage or personal possessions and money,
The maximum amount we will have to pay you is £25 per person in total because you are assumed to have adequate insurance in place to cover any losses of this kind.
- Claims not falling under (a) above or involving injury, illness or death
The maximum amount we will have to pay you is three times the price paid by or on behalf of the person(s) affected in total. This maximum amount will only be payable where everything has gone wrong and you or your party has not received any benefit at all from your booking.
- Claims in respect of international travel by air, sea and rail, or any stay in a hotel:
- The extent of our liability will in all cases be limited as if we were carriers under the appropriate Conventions, which include The Warsaw/Montreal Convention (international travel by air); The Athens Convention (with respect to sea travel); The Berne/Cotif Convention (with respect to rail travel) and The Paris Convention (with respect to hotel arrangements). You can ask for copies of these Conventions from our offices. Please contact us. In addition, you agree that the operating carrier or transport company’s own ‘Conditions of Carriage’ will apply to you on that journey. When arranging transportation for you, we rely on the terms and conditions contained within these international conventions and those ‘Conditions of Carriage’. You acknowledge that all of the terms and conditions contained in those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ form part of your contract with us, as well as with the transport company and that those ‘Conditions of Carriage’ shall be deemed to be included by reference into this contract.In any circumstances in which a carrier is liable to you by virtue of the Denied Boarding Regulation 2004, any liability we may have to you under our contract with you, arising out of the same facts, is limited to the remedies provided under the Regulation as if (for this purpose only) we were a carrier.
- When making any payment, we are entitled to deduct any money which you have received or are entitled to receive from the transport provider or hotelier for the complaint or claim in question.
- It is a condition of our acceptance of liability under this clause that you notify any claim to ourselves and our supplier(s) strictly in accordance with the complaints procedure set out in these conditions.
- Where any payment is made, the person(s) receiving it (and their parent or guardian if under 18 years) must also assign to ourselves or our insurers any rights they may have to pursue any third party and must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require.
- Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss or expense or other sum(s) of any description which (a) on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you; or (b) any business losses.We will not accept responsibility for services or facilities which do not form part of our agreement or where they are not advertised in our publications. For example any excursion you book whilst away, or any service or facility which your hotel or any other supplier agrees to provide for you.
- Your Responsibilities:
It is your responsibility to ensure that you check-in at the required time for departure of your flight and to reconfirm your return flights directly with the airline.
- Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements and Health Formalities
It is your responsibility to check and fulfill the passport, visa, health and immigration requirements applicable to your itinerary. We can only provide general information about this. You must check requirements for your own specific circumstances with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates and your own doctor as applicable. Requirements do change and you must check the up to date position in good time before departure.
Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. If your passport is in its final year, you should check with the Embassy of the country you are visiting. For further information contact the Passport Office on 0870 5210410 or visit https://www.gov.uk/browse/citizenship/passports.
Special conditions apply for travel to the USA, and all passengers must have individual machine readable passports. Please check https://uk.usembassy.gov. For European holidays you should obtain a completed and issued form EHIC prior to departure.
Up to date travel advice can be obtained from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, visit https://www.gov.uk/travelaware.
Non British passport holders, including other EU nationals, should obtain up to date advice on passport and visa requirements from the Embassy, High Commission or Consulate of your destination or country(ies) through which you are travelling,
We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel, or incur any other loss because you have not complied with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities. You agree to reimburse us in relation to any fines or other losses which we incur as a result of your failure to comply with any passport, visa, immigration requirements or health formalities.
You and your party must behave in a responsible and reasonable manner for the entire duration of your holiday. If for any reason we are advised of inappropriate or offensive behaviour by you or a member of your party, we reserve the right to terminate your holiday and this contract forthwith. In such circumstances we will not be liable to refund to you any money nor reimburse any consequential loss or damage suffered by you. We reserve the right to claim any loss we suffer as a result of any inappropriate behaviour by you, for example damage to hotel property.
- Advance Passenger Information.
- Airport delays and other travel information:
If you or any member of your party miss your flight or other transport arrangement, it is cancelled or you are subject to a delay of over 3 hours for any reason, you must contact us and the airline or other transport supplier concerned immediately.
We cannot accept liability for any delay which is due to Force Majeure (which includes the behaviour of any passenger(s) on any flight who, for example, fails to check in or board on time).
The carrier(s), flight timings and types of aircraft shown in this publication on our website and detailed on your confirmation are for guidance only and are subject to alteration and confirmation. We shall inform you of the identity of the actual carrier(s) as soon as we become aware of this. The latest flight timings will be shown on your tickets which will be despatched to you approximately two weeks before departure. You should check your tickets very carefully immediately on receipt to ensure you have the correct flight times. If flight times change after tickets have been dispatched we will contact you as soon as we can to let you know.
Please note the existence of a “Community list” (available for inspection at http://europa.eu.int/comm/transport/air/safety/flywell_en.htm) detailing air carriers that are subject to an operating ban with the EU Community.
Under EU Law, you have rights in some circumstances to refunds and/or compensation from the airline in cases of denied boarding, cancellation or delay to flights. Full details of these rights will be publicised at EU airports and will also be available from airlines. Reimbursement in such cases is the responsibility of the airline and will not automatically entitle you to a refund of your holiday price from us. If the airline does not comply with these rules you should complain to the Civil Aviation Authority at www.caa.co.uk/passengers. If, for any reason, you do not claim against the airline and make a claim for compensation from us, you must, at the time of payment of any compensation to you, make a complete assignment to us of the rights you have against the airline in relation to the claim that gives rise to that compensation payment. A delay or cancellation to your flight does not automatically entitle you to cancel any other arrangements even where those arrangements have been made in conjunction with your flight.
Our publication/website is our responsibility, as your tour operator. It is not issued on behalf of, and does not commit the airlines mentioned herein or any airline whose services are used in the course of your travel arrangements. Please note that in accordance with Air Navigation Orders in order to qualify for infant status, a child must be under 2 years of age on the date of its return flight.
- Complaints Procedure:
In the unlikely event that you have a problem during your holiday, complaints must be reported immediately and directly to the Hotel Manager who is the best person to assist or to our designated representative or ground handler the details of which we will have given you prior to your departure. Failure to report your complaint straight away may affect your rights in connection with the matter concerned. In the unfortunate event that matters remain unresolved, please immediately call or fax your complaints through to the Essential Escapes Ltd’s office via Tel 020 7284 3344 or fax: 020 7284 3348. We will endeavour to react as quickly as possible to ensure that you enjoy the remainder of your holiday.
If you are still not content, please put your complaint in writing within 28 days of return to the UK, setting out the reasons for disappointment.
If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this agreement.
Please note that we offer an Alternative Dispute Resolution service through our ABTA membership. Please see Clause 17 for further details. You can also access the European Commission Online Dispute (ODR) Resolution platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. This ODR platform is a means of registering your complaint with us; it will not determine how your complaint should be resolved
We are a Member of ABTA, membership number Y0062. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct. We can also offer you ABTA’s scheme for the resolution of disputes which is approved by the Chartered Trading Standards Institute. If we can’t resolve your complaint, go to www.abta.com to use ABTA’s simple procedure. Further information on the Code and ABTA’s assistance in resolving disputes can be found on www.abta.com.
- Conditions of suppliers
Many of the services which make up your holiday are provided by independent suppliers. Those suppliers provide these services in accordance with their own terms and conditions. Some of these terms and conditions may limit or exclude the supplier’s liability to you, usually in accordance with applicable International Conventions. Copies of the relevant parts of these terms and conditions are available on request from ourselves or the supplier concerned.
- Financial security
The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 require us to provide security for the monies that you pay for the package holidays booked with us and for your repatriation in the event of our insolvency. We provide this security by way of a bond held by the Civil Aviation Authority (www.caa.co.uk; 45-59 Kingsway, London WC2B 6TE) under ATOL number 5914.
All the flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme. When you pay you will be supplied with an ATOL Certificate. Please ask for it and check to ensure that everything you booked (flights, hotels and other services) is listed on it.As well as listing the flight, accommodation, car hire and/or other services that are financially protected, it will also tell you where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk.
The price of our flight inclusive arrangements includes the amount of £2.50 per person as part of the ATOL Protection Contribution (APC) we pay to the CAA. This charge is included in our advertised prices. Not all holiday or travel services offered and sold by us will be protected by the ATOL Scheme. ATOL protection extends primarily to Customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom.
We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL Scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).
We provide financial security for holidays not including flights by way of a bond held with ABTA (No. Y0062) (https://abta.com/, ABTA Ltd, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ).
If you book arrangements other than an ATOL protected flight, or package holiday from this brochure/website, your monies will not be financially protected. Please ask us for further details.
- Prompt Assistance
If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to you or a third party unconnected with the provision of the arrangements, or as a result of failures due to unusual and extraordinary circumstances, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is appropriate in the circumstances. In particular, we will provide you with appropriate information on health services, local authorities and consular assistance, and with distance communications and finding alternative travel arrangements. Where you experience a delay which is not owing to any failure by us, our employees or sub-contractors, this prompt assistance is likely to extend to providing help in locating refreshments, accommodation and communications but not paying for them. Any airline or other transport supplier may however pay for or provide refreshments and/or appropriate accommodation and you should make a claim directly to them. Subject to the other terms of these conditions, we will not be liable for any costs, fees or charges you incur in the above circumstances, if you fail to obtain our prior authorisation before making your own travel arrangements.
- Data Protection Act
We will be responsible for ensuring that the personal information, which you provide to us during the course of booking your holiday, is kept secure. We will pass on this information to our suppliers where necessary to enable them to provide you with your holiday arrangements. When making a booking with us, you are consenting to your personal information being passed on to our suppliers. Our full Data Protection Policy is available on our website or on request.