Let us help you fall back in love with family holidays. You don’t have to choose between the sort of hotel you preferred before parenthood and the sort where children run riot.
We have a gorgeous portfolio of handpicked hotels and villas which are luxuriously chic and where the facilities are truly kid-centric.
It needn’t be a stressful experience.
Start by quizzing our knowledgable team. We take the time to get to know your family’s needs, likes and dislikes, so we make the right suggestions for you.
We have excellent relationships with our hotels and our constant focus is securing exclusive offers and little extras that make all the difference. We know the best rooms for our clients’ family dynamics, right down to the room numbers in most cases and its our life’s mission to ensure they get them!
Once we’ve put together the perfect holiday for you, we’ll make all the bookings and arrangements. You’ll receive a pack containing your booking confirmation and every detail.
Feel free to make use of our concierge service to look after all your travel needs until your return home. For the family, we can pre-book babysitting, kids clubs,
infant seats for transfers, cots and sterilisers for the room or even arrange for nappies and equipment to be sent ahead to the hotel. For you, we can pre-book valet parking, spa treatments, rounds of golf… whatever it takes to help you relax.
For your protection and peace of mind, our company has licences through ATOL (no.5914) and ABTA (no.Y0062).
All the Tots Too hotels and villas are personally selected to offer you the best family facilities and the most indulgent experience for the parents. The staff at the resorts will do their utmost to care for all your needs (they always look out for the Tots Too guests!).
With this service and attention, we hope everything goes perfectly when you reach your destination, but for unforeseen troubles, such as luggage going astray,
Our Concierge remains in contact to offer all possible assistance throughout your holiday. You’ll be given a 24-hour emergency contact number.
We’ll drop you a line when you get home, just to check everything was fine and to hear your feedback. This helps us in our quest for the highest possible standards.
We hope you’ll book with Tots Too and become one of our growing number of repeat bookers, who come back to us for their next family holiday too.
We hope you’ll book with Tots Too and let us look after you in the best possible way. Our 75% repeat client ratio tells us that we are doing something right so don’t just take our word for it ( read client testimonials > )
Tots Too are proud to support our chosen charity the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children Charity.
For information on how you can get involved here.
We have in-depth knowledge on all
the hotels, visiting them regularly
to keep our information fresh.
(it’s a tough job but someone
has to do it!)
READ MORE HERE >>
Our service extends beyond the
booking, supporting you at every
stage, ironing out any niggles,
right back until you’re home.
Tots Too has a close working
relationship with our hotels to
ensure our guests receive the
best treatment and special offers.
A huge proportion of our clients
come back to us to book their
next holiday, sometimes even
getting in touch whilst
they’re still away!
We’ll help ensure your buggy survives the flight in one piece, with an exclusive discount on an Airshells bag
We’ll make sure there’s a car waiting to collect you from the airport, and that the right infant car seats are fitted.
Let us arrange some babysitting for you in advance, to get you in the holiday mood straight away.
We’ll make sure that the hotel is ready for your arrival and aware of any special requirements.
We’ll kit your suite out with any baby gear that you need, or arrange for items to be sent ahead.
Are there other extras that you’d like? Tell us your suggestions!
FROM HH, GUEST IN JANUARY 2016:
“We were very happy with your recommendation for Nonsuch Bay and look forward to using you again soon. We most definitely will recommend you to friends and family.”
FROM L, GUEST IN JANUARY 2016:
“Truly a great holiday and wanted to pass on my sincere thanks for help arranging. Could truly recommend this resort to anyone with a family and Tots Too also as an organisation from booking to flights etc etc was superb. Really impressed”.
FROM SC, GUEST IN JANUARY 2016:
“Just a quick note to thank you for your help in sorting out our summer holiday to Domes of Elounda. We had a great time, absolutely loving the resort and finding it perfect for young children. We thought your customer care was excellent and will definitely use Tots Too again”.
FROM SO, GUEST IN JULY 2015:
“I have no complaints at all and was very impressed at your recommendation and help in booking this at such short notice. We are already planning to get back in touch when looking for our next holiday.”
FROM YP, GUEST IN MAY 2015:
“The holiday was great thanks and your service has been exceptional. Thank you.”
FROM CH, GUEST IN JUNE 2015:
“We had an absolutely wonderful holiday, everything ran very smoothly from transfers to check in, babysitter etc etc, so thank you. The holiday would get a 5 out of 5 for sure, just fabulous, loved it! You guys offer a unique service and we would highly recommend you to friends”
We’ll email you on your return to find out your feedback, to enrich our knowledge, address any issues, and make sure that the next holiday is equally good!
Read more about us
We’ll give you a phone number to call in an emergency, so someone is always on the end of the line for you.
We’re a small, close knit team, always sharing ideas and experience. We try and make sure you speak to the same person throughout, so ask for us by name.
We regularly visit our hotels (tough job!) to keep our knowledge up to date. We’re happy to get on the phone to the hotel manager and make sure that our guests get a special welcome.
Own up, before you had kids, did you always choose the airline seat furthest away from the toddlers? Well now, it’s all part of the fun, so here are our top tips for those travelling with children.
• Before you pack, check what’s already on hand at the resort. We can advise you on the family facilities and equipment available there, and in many cases particular items can be requested.
• We can even arrange to send your essential supplies of nappies, toys and feeding kit on ahead for you, so you can travel light.
• Don’t pack everything into your main suitcases; keep a change of clothes in your hand luggage in case of spills en route (not just for kids, for you too!)
• Don’t forget to check the latest security guidelines regarding taking fluids on board (especially if you’re packing milk formula or drinks). You may be asked to open infant milk cartons and taste them at airport security, leaving you with spilling milk, slowly going off. It’s better to take pre-measured powder in tubs and ask the airline for boiled water for bottles. You can then mix together when needed.
AT THE AIRPORT
• Remember to allow plenty of time – everything takes longer with children
• If you’re driving to the airport, take advantage of valet parking. Ask us for a preferential discount
• Toddler reins are useful if you’re trying to manage luggage as well as active kids. If you have a cabin bag with wheels, try hooking it over the buggy handles for one less thing to carry.
• If two parents are travelling, you may consider booking one seat separate from the others at check-in, allowing one adult to rest whilst the other manages the kids (swapping at half time of course!)
• If the flight’s not full, see if the airline staff will hold an empty seat next to yours, especially if your toddler doesn’t have their own seat.
• Some airlines will allow you to take your buggy with you right up to the gate, then it goes in the hold at the last minute. Take a sling too, so you can easily carry your baby from the plane to the baggage reclaim area on arrival.
• Most airlines let families board first, but this increases the time in a cramped seat. If you have a booked seat and your children like to let off steam, it’s better to wait till the last minute.
Or one parent could go ahead and get organised on board, whilst the other waits to bring the kids on later.
COMFORT ON THE FLIGHT
• Ear pain on take-off and landing can be eased by giving your child a drink to sip or a sweet to suck. It’s ideal if babies can be fed by breast and bottle at this time.
• For an easy nappy change in cramped loos on board, prepare individual nappy sacks containing clean nappy and wipes to avoid lugging a huge changing bag with you. Keep a set prepared in your seat pocket.
MEALTIME ON THE FLIGHT
• In flight meals are often extremely hot – test first before offering to your child
• For babies, take your own baby food, utensils and disposable bibs
• You may ask the flight attendant to warm up milk or baby food, but do so a little in advance as it may take time
ENTERTAINMENT ON THE FLIGHT
• New toys will hold the attention longest, or think ahead and hide away some of their old favourites before travelling so they are a novelty again on the flight.
• Picture books and activity/sticker books are lightweight and can occupy a lot of time. Avoid games with little pieces that can get lost
• Don’t bring all the toys out at once, pace yourself throughout the journey.
• A few crayons can transform an unused airsickness bag into a puppet!
• iPads and handheld electronic games are great, but at certain times they need to be switched off so they don’t interfere with the pilot’s instruments..
• Look out for fast track customs and immigration check points for those travelling with infants.
• Be prepared for the climate outside the airport, with sunscreen and hats (or extra layers when on your return!).
Bon voyage from Tots Too!
Our clients trust us to recommend only the best family hotels and villas. These may not necessarily be 5-star, although many of them are, but they all have a special something.
At a Tots Too hotel, parents never feel second best. There will always be good food, beautiful surroundings, excellent leisure choices and childcare options so you have the chance to unwind.
At a Tots Too hotel, there is a genuine welcome for the littlest guests, as shown through the attitude and facilities that go way beyond the call of duty.
Not all Tots Too hotels are the same. Many are large, with the scale to offer the services that parents need, but some are little gems off the beaten track. Some are no-holds-barred luxury, whereas others, like our glamping choices, offer the luxury of the great outdoors.
Although we favour luxury hotels and villas, there is a great range in the prices in the Tots Too portfolio. Just ask our team for one to fit your budget
Read the answers to our frequently asked questions here, getting down to the nitty gritty…
ANOTHER COMPANY HAS QUOTED A CHEAPER PRICE WHY SHOULDN’T I BOOK WITH THEM?
Please share their quote with us. We will try and match the quote where possible. We usually find, however, that a lower
quote does not have important inclusions, such as transfers from the airport or hold baggage for flights.
WHY ARE FLIGHTS FOR SOME EUROPEAN DESTINATIONS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
Europe is well served by budget airlines, with frequent price fluctuations. This makes it impractical to quote a fixed price for all-comers. Tour operators do not
receive any discounts on the published budget airline rates. For this reason, where there are no scheduled flights, most of our guests book budget flights themselves. We are, however, happy to do this on their behalf, for a small admin charge.
For flights served by scheduled airlines, we are able to offer a package price, including flights, with full ATOL and ABTA protection.
ARE YOU AN ESTABLISHED COMPANY?
Tots Too was founded in 2007, as part of Essential Escapes which was founded in 2002. We have licences through ATOL (no.5914) and ABTA (no.Y0062) for the protection and peace of mind of our clients. We can be reached at our central London offices.
IS IT CHEAPER TO BOOK AT THE LAST MINUTE?
Flight prices increase steeply the closer you get to departure, so there are major savings to be had by booking in advance. Package operators serving the budget end of the market purchase flights
for the whole season in advance, and often drop their prices to fill empty seats close to departure. However, for luxury hotels, the opposite is true, as the best prices are through the early booking offers, available only several months ahead of travel. We will try and find the best value for you whenever you book.
WHY CAN’T WE BOOK ONLINE?
Tots Too offers a bespoke service for our families, something that we just couldn’t replicate with an automated system. Although we make our website as informative as possible,
we find that our families have lots of very sensible questions to ask, specific to their own circumstances. There’s no substitute for a personal conversation for something as complex and individual as a family holiday, be it by phone, webchat or email.
ARE YOUR REVIEWS GENUINE?
Yes! When our clients return from their holiday, we drop them a line to welcome them home and ask them for feedback. With their permission, we add this feedback to our online reviews, sometimes anonymously at their request.
We do not remove negative comments, as we believe our clients would prefer to know the full picture, and this gives us the opportunity to answer questions on any area of concern. People have different preferences, expectations and budgets, and the range of comments in our reviews reflects this.
WHY AREN’T YOU OPEN ON WEEKEND?
We are a small team and we can’t stretch to covering the weekend. Please email us, leave a phone message or request a callback and rest assured that we will reply to you promptly on Monday morning, or the time of your choice.
@TotsToo: Two Princess Pedicures, please! Who says pamper time's just for adults? Certainly not Fusion Maia Danang! 💅👯📷 IG: f… https://t.co/THmomHpecZ(about 1 day ago)
@TotsToo: Those golden rooftops. That ancient city feeling. Can you guess which famous TV show was filmed in beautiful Dubrov… https://t.co/SncuiHZ45s(about 4 days ago)